Sunday, April 19, 2015

Review // Xtra B95 Gray


Hi mochis! 

Today I have a circle lenses review for you. LensPop kindly sponsored me these
really pretty lenses. 

 image L E N S P O P image

They are a korean online store that sells a huge variety of circle lenses. Since they are based in Korea, they buy their lenses directly from the manufactures which makes it a lot safer. 
They also have medical lenses like Acuvue which has a really good reputation.
You should definitely check LENSPOP out if you want to buy
high quality lenses for a good price.


imageimage







These lenses are from GEO but since they were manufactured to be sold in Korea, they
don't come with the safety sticker. I can assure they are safe and official because 
I even contacte GEO to make sure. They e-mailed me and
said that LENSPOP is a trustworthy buyer of their products. 


 LENSPOP also sent me a cute case and these twieezer! 


If you look closely, you can see the pretty design...the laces around the lenses, aren't 
they so pretty?!




This is a close by picture ~ 





imageimage


image Design: 5/5

These lenses are amazing. They are very discreet but they also have a satisfying enlargement for my eyes.

image Comfort: 5/5

I was so surprised because they were so comfortable. This is my most comfortable pair. If you are
a new lenses user or if you like wearing lenses for a long time, I really recommend these.

image Klenspop: 5/5

I really like how LENSPOP is based in Korea and are trustworthy. They also have a huge variety of products that most circle lenses shops don't have. The shipping was also extremely fast and it came in a small box, well wrapped and safe.


imageimage

imageimageimageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment