Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Review || Sheinside Denim Jacket



Hi mochis!image

Today I will be reviewing the other piece Sheinside sent me! I apologise for the delay...the post office held on to my package for TWO months. I'm glad I was able to get them though image
I present you the Sheinside Denim Jacket
Thank you for your patience and I hope you like the review!

image

imageBuy the cute jacket hereimage

image

Here I am wearing it with a jeans skirt ~





This is me wearing the denim jacket with a Hello Kitty dress ~ 



image

image Design: 5/5 
This is a really cute jacket for you to wear everyday. I think it's most suitable for autumn but if you want to wear it during winter, just make sure you wear something warm underneath it. 

image Comfort: 5/5
This jacket is really baggy so even though it's jeans, I can move around easily. The wrist part is a bit tighter so I didn't really like it ~ (Baggy clothes lover here) However, I can wear it normally after a while.

image Fitting: 5/5
I ordered it in size S and the sleeves and length fit me pretty well. I'm 156cm and since I'm asian, all the tops from Sheinside fit me really well.

image Sheinside: 5/5
I love how Sheinside has such a huge amount of clothes! There is a lot to pick from for a very reasonable price. They also ship worldwide and offer free shipping for orders over $30. 
Susan, the person who takes cares of my orders, is always really nice and replies fast to my e-mails. 
If you have any trouble or questions you want to ask about Sheinside, feel free to message me or their staff and we will be happy to help!

image

imageBuy the cute jacket hereimage

image

I hope you enjoyed reading my review. 
You can purchase the dress here and see the other items
from Sheinside hereimage

Follow Sheinside:

Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Tumblr | Blogger | Instagram

image

Thank you! Have a great week!

imageimageimageimageimage


No comments:

Post a Comment