Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mangas I'm Currently Reading


The last time I read a manga I was in 7th grade? I don't even remember. Since I'm on vacation, I thought I would give it a go. :) These are the ones I'm currently reading. If you have any manga suggestions, make sure to share it in the comments!


Kamisama wo Hajimemashite


This is slowly getting better. The plot line is average but the characters are pretty cool. In some parts of this manga, I find myself laughing out loud.
Rating: 4/5


Sunadokei


This manga is so popular that it has both a japanese drama and a japanese movie based on it. I watched some parts of the drama and the whole movie. I only recommend the drama, the movie is really fast and the actors aren't that good.
The storyline is pretty cute but it doesn't have a lot of super cute couple moments.
There are quite a few funny parts. :)
Rating: 4.5/5


Say I Love You


In this cover above, the male lead doesn't look that cool, but if you actually read some of the pages of this manga, you will see he is super handsome. The artist is really really talented. 
The storyline is pretty cute even though it got a bit boring in some parts.
It has quite a few of couple moments.
Rating: 4/5

Do you read manga? Which are your favorites?

Thank you for reading,

imageimageimageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment