Friday, July 10, 2015

Recently Watched Dramas

Producer



This drama isn't like the usual romantic comedy Korean dramas we are used to. Instead of focusing in a specific couple, it focus on 2 couples that are entangled with each other. 
The first episode was really boring so I almost gave up this drama...however, I'm glad I watched it until the very end. It had funny parts and I think the final couples really suited each other. 
I would give this drama a 4/5 just because I wished there was more couple time and to be honest, I'm not really into the noona-dongsaeng relationship. :P

Falling For Innocence



I had seen this drama's picture on Viki but honestly, it didn't interest me one bit. However, after watching Heartless City, an action drama in which the main male lead was in (Jo Kyung Ho), I decided to give this a try. 
I liked this drama from the first episode because it made me laugh a lot. 
The storyline is nice to follow along and I didn't get bored at any specific part. 
I was really impressed with Jo Kyung Ho's acting because he had a character that had two sides to him, but he impersonated both of them perfectly. I feel really sad because he doesn't receive the amount of praise and attention he is supposed to receive.
He has become one of my favorite actors, not just because of his handsome look, but also because he is a really talented actor.
I do give this drama a 5/5

Maids



I never really watch these serious looking historial dramas, so Maids was my first try. I have to say that I don't regret one bit of it. The storyline was so good that I couldn't stop watching it, I finished this drama so fast!
As I watched this drama, I also discovered that I really enjoy historical dramas. :)
Please give this a try because you will sink into it and won't be able to stop watching it until the very last episode.
This drama deserves a 5/5!

Healer



I gave this drama a try because it had Kim Minyoung in it. I thought she was really adorable in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and City Hunter. Fortunately, this became one of my favorite dramas! 
The storyline was really cute and interesting and also really funny. 
The main actor is really handsome and I want to continue watching movies/dramas staring him because he was also really talented.
He had to go undercover and have a totally dorky attitude when he was really a cool guy, but still, his acting was really smooth and I really loved this drama.
I recommended this to all my friends.
Absolutely a 5/5.

Hyde Jekyll Me


I'm not really sure why I started watching this drama. I liked Rooftop Prince, in which the main actress of Hyde Jekyll Me was in, but to be honest, I didn't really think she was pretty. However, in this drama, she looked really pretty.
I didn't really enjoy the storyline and maybe I'm crazy but I don't really like the main actor (Hyun Bin)? Don't ask me why T T 
3/5

Thank you for reading and I hope you like my recommendations! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment