Monday, December 15, 2014

Cat Jumper from Lookbook Store



Hi mochis!
This is the second item Lookbook store sent me. Isn't it cute?
In case you don't know, Lookbook store is an online fashion store that sells
a huge variety of clothes. I have a BIIIG wishlists from there so please do check
all of their items right here.

image

You can check out the cat zipper sweater here!

Item Specifics
*Color: Lavender
*Made from cotton blend
*Gentle machine wash
*Item No. TO-838

image











image

image Design: 5/5
Ever since I laid my eyes on this I absolutely loved it. It was really hard picking one colour because they’re all so adorable. After some thought I picked the pink one (I guess I really am a pink lover). 
The cat face looks cute and kind of creepy at the same time. Who doesn’t like cute + creepy? 
Also it has ears on the shoulders! It’s so small yet so unique :o Details always matter!
image Fit: 5/5
I got this jumper in size S and since I like baggy clothes, I think I should have gotten it in M.
image Comfort: 5/5
Omg, the inside is so fluffy (^・ω・^ ) I really didn't know it would be this warm. :o If you live in countries like USA, Canada, in Europe in general, Asia...this is for you!
image Lookbook store: 5/5
I really like Lookbook store because it has a huge variety of items and offers worldwide free shipping. The staff who handled my order were really nice and answered all my doubts, replying very fast to my e-mails.

image

You can buy the sweater here.

image

Thank you for reading my review! I hope you liked it.
Please leave your comments below!
Happy shopping ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment