Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Review // Mink Handmade Cross Criss False Eyelash from BornPretty



Hi mochis!
Today I'm going to review a really cute pair of eyelashes from Bornpretty store. They sell a really big variety of cute things like makeup, accessories, nail art, stationery, etc. 

image
Specification:
100% brand new
Material: Mink Hair
Quantity: 1Pair/Box
Color: Black
Price: $4.78

imageimage You can visit the product's page here! imageimage


image Enter 'KRPH10' for 10% off your purchase! image


image










image


image Design: 5/5
These eyelashes aren't flashy they are perfect for a sweet/natural look since the lashes aren't thick. They are also handmade which makes it even prettier and special. 

image Quality: 5/5
I own some eyelashes from 100yen shop and they are so hard to apply and I can only reapply them once. T T I was happy to see how resistant these were! I was able to already reuse them once and they are still perfect! ~ 

image Comfort: 5/5 
They felt light and I was comfortable while wearing them.

image Service: 5/5
Packages usually take such a long time to arrive (2-3 months) so when the BornPretty package arrived in 3 weeks, I was really happy. The staff is also really kind and replied to all my e-mails within 24h.

image

You can purchase these pretty eyelashes here!

image Enter 'KRPH10' for 10% off your purchase! image

image

Bornpretty: Facebook | Twitter | Blogspot | Pinterest

 image Have a wonderful week and happy shopping!   image

No comments:

Post a Comment